Monday, November 16, 2009

when i'm stressed, i cry.
it's what i do.
so it's not at all a surprise to me that i started bawling when i found out that we got assigned a ridiculous assignment today in the class i didn't go to. the only class i have missed because i had a doctor's appointment (which only caused me more stress..thanks body).
i'm not quite sure why this year has easily become the most stressful of all of my five years of post-secondary education. i cried a lot when i went to mac, because i hated it and almost failed out. a lot.
but i love sheridan. loved the program last year and wasn't at all concerned about getting my work done.
maybe it's because i lived in a hotel for four weeks due to bed bugs in my res room, and i'm constantly paranoid that they will come back.
maybe it's because i always feel like fucking crap and constantly google my symptoms, and today i finally did something about it by going to the doctor and now i'm even more anxious about finding out what's wrong.
or maybe its just because i'm so fucking tired of school and life that i just need a break.

either way, i expect to be draining my tear ducts quite often between now and april.

No comments:

Post a Comment