Monday, November 9, 2009

death by heat.

so its my first night in my new room at res and i'm already ready to go back to the hotel.
1) it is boiling in here. so hot. and though i love how warm it has been outside for the past few days, i hate the fact that because it is so warm, my open window is not doing anything.
2) my television doesn't work. apparently the cable was disconnected when the old resident moved out. this isn't the biggest deal as i am not a huge tv-watcher, but i do like having some background noise on when im doing homework, and how i met your mother was on tonight!
3) i am exhausted.. but i'm almost a little scared to fall asleep for fear of waking up with bug bites all over.

that is all. i'll live i'm sure, but the residence managers will be meeting with my fist very shortly if it doesn't cool down, the tv isn't fixed and there are GD bedbugs in this new room. heaven forbid!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment