Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I can't believe how quickly this semester has flown by. Christmas Eve is a month away - ridiculous! I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet, and I have no clue what to get anyone. I love shopping for other people but I hate shopping with a deadline - funny that deadlines are a huge part of my life haha. I'd rather buy stuff as I go along - trouble is, I haven't BEEN shopping in what feels like forever. I'm exercising self-control in staying away from the malls because I am dirt poor. I would so love to buy a new party dress. they always make me feel better.

today is my last Tuesday off because the next three weeks i'm on layout for the paper. so much for sleeping in until 11am. i loved that. Now i'll be in the newsroom for 8am.blahh!

i really don't have anything else to say.

1 comment:

  1. We have layout together again?! Loves it!
    Mayhaps I'll bring some sbucks to make the morning better?

    ReplyDelete