Thursday, November 12, 2009

do be do be doooo..

i forgot to post before - the caramel brulee latte was delish. and i got a free cranberry bliss bar to go with it! probably the best part of my day..until alex called around 7 and told me to come let him in because he had come for a surprise visit!
he's snoring so loudly beside me right now because he just finished working three 12-hour shifts, and i got wonderful new memory foam pillows..so i think he will sleep well tonight!
so angry that i have to be at school for like, 45 minutes tomorrow. post mortem is a waaaste of my life, and i would much rather sleep in and be lazy with my babe alllll day.

ever since that night, we've been together. lovers at first sight, in love forever. it turned out so right for strangers in the night..

xx

ps. i need to stop being such a hypochondriac. i do not have a fatal disease. i do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment