Wednesday, November 11, 2009

today's the first day of the rest of my life.

i'm alive and well.

i love how music can totally change your mood around.
not much to say tonight. went for dinner with my dad. interesting. no mention of any women this time, so im assuming that only means there's a new one. hmm.
we talked a lot about my little brother, branden. i wish i saw him more often. he's 8, and such an amazing little boy. so smart and articulate for his age. and just absolutely adorable. the sweetest thing in the world. i hate hate hate not seeing him very often, but when i do see him, he runs towards me with a hug so big it would knock me over. i hope he never stops doing that, no matter how old he gets. i love him so much.

total change of topic: im really excited to try the new creme brulee latte at starbucks. ive only heard it's absolutely amazing, and i love starbucks. why not spend $5 on a coffee that has more calories than what most people consume in one day. you only live once, right?

oh. it's still boiling hot in residence. but i got a new tv. thummbsss up!

excited to go home on friday and see my babe! and my mom and my dog. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment